6 month FTC
Our Cirencester based client seek a Service Administrator who will be responsible for the coordination of certain Service team Administration activities within the Service Department. Responsibilities of the role include administration support for the Service Manager and the Service team.
This role will rely heavily on the successful candidate being a strong administrator and communicator.
You will be joining a well-established, reputable organisation who offer training, support and an incredibly friendly and experienced team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Running and composing field engineer reports
- Running and composing of Sub-Contractor Reports
- Maintenance Reports
- Running of expenses
- Purchase orders
- Month End reports
- Ad hoc administrative tasks set by service manager
- This is a customer facing role requiring excellent communication skills both by telephone and email.
- The role requires advanced keyboard skills and an intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word.
- Accuracy is required in all areas and especially in documentation/data entry.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Georgie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Service Engineering