Passionate about delivering an exceptional level of customer service?
Change Recruitment are currently exclusively partnering with a leading Taunton based car dealership to manage the recruitment of a Service Administrator to join the organisation on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Aftersales Controller, you will be responsible for handling all customer enquiries both in person and via the telephone in relation to their service booking. This will include scheduling customer appointments as well providing regular updates of work, pricing and progress throughout the day.
Additional key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Forwarding electronic health checks and videos to customers upon completion and with urgency
- Liaising with the parts department and workshop to ensure vehicles are ready in a timely manner
- Invoicing work carried out ready for the customer to collect their vehicle. Ensuring invoices are easy to understand, punctuation and grammar is accurate, all necessary parts are included and job descriptions are full
- Handling payments
- Rebooking customers for further or deferred work
- Booking in and out of loan vehicles
- Handle Fleet bookings and enquiries via the relevant internet sites
Experience of working within an automotive dealership is not essential. What is essential however is that you are passionate about delivering an exceptional level of customer service. You will be supported by the Aftersales Controller and a highly engaging and effective Dealer principal.
This is a full-time position, where you will be required to work alternate Saturday mornings.
To express an interest in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your details now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.