Our Client are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Service Administrator to join their team based at their Bromley dealership. This role would suit someone who has an interest in the automotive industry and who would like to develop their customer service skills.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a demanding environment. To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record in the delivery of great customer and experience working in administration.
What we need
- Understand the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Talk and listen to inbound customer calls to understand their query or complaint and accurately qualify their requirements.
- Agree vehicle collection/delivery or loan car arrangements.
- Help the Service team with any ad hoc requirements.
- Keep up to date with all Service department paperwork ie, invoicing, warranty and service work etc.
- Pre call customers for their appointments.
- Call customers after their visit to see if we could improve.
- Check all of the customers paperwork ensuring it is 100% correct.
- Have a strong background in customer service & administration.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Be able to work in a cross functional team.
- Have passion to deliver excellent customer service.
- Work well under pressure.
- Friendly and polite attitude to any situation.
What or client offers
- Great progression opportunity’s
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Excellent benefit package
- Competitive salary and earning potential
About our client
Our client is a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, they currently employ over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships and are looking to expand even further.
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.