Hays Office Support are looking for a Service Administrator, based in Swindon.
Your new company
A successful and dynamic organisation that has developed considerably over the last few years and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Services Administrator to work alongside the Support Team. Working in a multi-disciplinary environment, you will play a role in delivering a high standard of care and service to families and young people, people who volunteer for us and healthcare professionals accessing our services.
Your new role
This is a pivotal role within the organisation as in addition to providing full administrative support to these busy teams, you will often be the first port of call for those families and will be responsible for directing them to the appropriate team member to help them receive the support they need. You would be working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and being paid up to £20,000 pa.
Key responsibilities include;
- Supporting the administration of family/young people events and healthcare exhibitions/conferences
- Fulfilling requests for literature/information; creating, updating and maintaining accurate records on the database (Raiser's Edge)
- Extracting information from the database to produce mailing lists and reports; undertaking research (eg. event venues)
- Producing and co-ordinating mailshots; managing volunteers and their tasks; taking minutes and arranging travel.
- In addition to this you will also perform general administrative duties within the office and provide cover for other admin staff as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires a love of administration and attention to detail, empathy with service users, strong organisational skills, excellent time management, confidence in using a database and high levels of accuracy, as well as the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where no day is ever the same.
What you'll get in return
- Free parking
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Annual Salary reviews
- Competitive Salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.