We are looking for a Service Administrator to join our client's team taking responsibility for the daily processing of orders, calls and requests from customers and field service engineers.
You need to be motivated with plenty of initiative to join this busy office environment. You will be required to manage and maintain your own workload and take a proactive approach to your role.
On a day to day basis you need to be able to
- Deal with calls and e-mail requests from customers and internal staff
- Process sales orders, purchase orders, stock orders, quotations, collections
- Pack and ship goods
- Stock maintenance
- Print, collate and issue reports
- Update and maintain office records
You will need to demonstrate that you can deliver the following skills
- Good attention to detail and organisational
- The ability to work efficiently and under pressure
- The ability to work independently and with initiative
- Problem -solving and good analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Clear written and oral communications skills
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), competent keyboard skills
- Numeracy skills
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.