Salary/Package: £23,000 - £25,000 + Progression
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a multi-faceted technology firm seeking to add a Service Administrator to their team.
- Full Time Permanent role
- Office based
- Managing a team of engineers, co-ordinating their diaries and booking in appointments
- Maintaining the company's CRM system
- Updating formal paperwork - RAMS systems and Scope of Works
- General administrative duties, organising the company's day-to-day running
- Previously experienced in a Sales Support or Service Administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Competent
- Previous work history liaising with engineering teams
- Commutable distance to Acton
- Knowledge of electrical systems or Audio Visual technology preferred
- £23,000 - £25,000
- Professional training
- Chance to work for a highly successful market leader
- Diverse and challenging role
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- audio visual
- sales support
- sales administrator
- service administrator
- service co-ordinator
- service assistant
- engineering co-ordinator
- helpdesk assistant
- service desk co-ordinator