Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Service Administrator with fantastic customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner to work within their busy and well established company. Your duties will be supporting the service and parts departments administration/reception and always ensuring complete customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic and confident personality and have the ability to work well within a team.
Service Administrator role:
- You will be the first contact for the customer as they enter the dealership.
- Explain the repair process and then book the customers vehicles in.
- You must effectively sell products and services as well as making customer bookings. Communicating with the workshop and the customer to ascertain the level of work required and get authorisation.
- To make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
- Automotive experience is essential for this role.
The successful Service Administrator can expect to earn £21'000 to £22'000 per annum.
If you are an Service Administrator and interested please contact Thomas Kingsbury at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on or submit an up to date CV through this advert