- To raise appropriate documentation (Returns Material Authorisation)
- Ensure relevant documentation is accurately completed for Customs and Excise for all returns from overseas
- Record data about returned sensors accurately in the service and repair system and supporting spreadsheet
- To work with Production to ensure that returns are prioritised in the correct way and that fault analysis is completed as required
- To ensure that warranty status of returns is correctly analysed, when generating repair quotations, and that service charges are levied where appropriate
- To ensure that FT only accepts customer requests that are contractually and technically compliant
- Liaise directly with customers by phone/email on returns progress.
- To prepare despatch paperwork for completed service orders and liaise with Despatch / Accounting regarding shipping and invoicing
- 5 + A to C level GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English
- Trained on MS Office applications
- Previous administration
- Good attention to detail and methodical
- Team player
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job