Hours of work are Monday-Friday 8am -5pm
To redeploy service jobs when engineers are absent or when engineers are unable to attend a service job due to unforeseen reasons.
• Redeployment of jobs when engineers are off sick, on annual leave, or unable to complete their jobs for the day.
• Redeployment of jobs if an engineer is over booked.
• Liaison with Night Planning Administrator if jobs are planned in for the wrong engineer or if the engineer's area has changed.
• Redeployment of jobs when new engineers join or when engineers leave.
• Redeployment and call in times spreadsheet reporting to be completed.
• Liaison with Service Administrators and other staff.
• Liaison with engineers and residents.
• Extracting service letters where necessary.
• Working within a set of guide lines considering previous redeployments.
• Liaison with Service Team Leader and Operations for engineer capacity.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good diary management and geographical knowledge
• Good organisational and time management skills
• The ability to work under pressure is essential to succeed in this role.
• Positive attitude to work.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business