Service Administrator - Orpington
Service Administrator - Orpington
- Highly Organised
- Attention to detail.
- Punctuality is essential
- Flexibility in working days, as some Saturday work may be required.
- Not scared to get involved.
- Experience working in the heating and plumbing industry is desirable.
- Flexible hours however as this is a very seasonal job.
- Saturdays, 9-1 (when needed).
- 8 team members in the office.
- 25 engineers
- Report s to the MD
- Family run business so culture is very hardworking but flexible and relaxed when appropriate.
- 23 days holiday (plus holidays)
- Family Run business, so understanding environment.
- Paid for trip away in the summer.
- Fully paid for Christmas Party
- 1 stage interview
Company overview Highly awarded plumbing & heating company in the UK and retain a loyal and satisfied customer base in our area. We are a company that takes pride in our staff and the integrity and quality of our work. Unlike almost all other heating installers we employ all our staff as permanent PAYE employees, with no sub-contractors and hence no hidden costs to be passed onto our customers. Our business is and has always been, driven around delivering the highest quality of service and aftercare. The customer is always our top priority. We are a growing and successful business with office branches in Orpington and Beckenham servicing the Kent and South London areas.
Department overview The Orpington office staff consist of 5 full-time service employees, all of whom contribute to the daily running of the company. The operations department is the nucleus of the company, covering every aspect of managing the day to day needs of our customers and our engineers. As our company has grown, so has the workload involved in managing the daily workload. We now have 32 full-time employees across our office staff and engineers, and we carry out more than 900 plumbing & heating jobs a month. We have an in-house software suite (“Surefire”) which we use to run our company as a one-stop-shop, from taking customer details, booking a job, ordering parts and taking payment.
Role Description We are looking for a diligent, organised individual with excellent customer service skills who take pride in their work and is not satisfied with a job unless it is done to the best of their ability. The individual should display attention to detail and be keen to grow with the company, with a passion to learn and develop. We promote an open environment at works where everyone's opinions are valued and suggestions for improvement are always embraced. Candidate must be computer literate and have a considerate telephone manner. The ideal candidate would primarily have experience working within the plumbing and heating industry, and as an aside would ideally have experience working in an office environment. Main responsibilities to include:
- Scheduling jobs for engineers & managing their daily workload
- Providing quotes & ordering parts for customers
- Managing the daily ‘posts’ queue around which our workload revolves
- Following up on online leads & quotes
- Answering phones & associated queries from customers
- Creating new customers and maintaining customer records within Surefire
- Collating price comparisons from suppliers and challenging them
- General administrative tasks
Plumbing and heating, management, admin
- Plumbing and heating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"