Are you working as a Service Administrator but looking for a chance of scenery? Or are you currently a Service Advisor but missing your weekends and looking for a Monday to Friday role? If you answered yes to one of these, HCP have you covered.
A bubbly and friendly Service Administrator is required to join a state of the art dealership situated in the heart of North West London. With a fantastic basic salary of £28,000 plus the chance to work within a highly sought-after automotive brand this is an opportunity you will not want to miss out on.
You will be responsible for…
- Taking in all incoming calls and liaising with customers as well as dealing with enquires and taking accurate messages when needed
- Booking in service appointments using the in-house computer system
- Making outbound calls to customers with reminders about pending services/MOT's
- Working closely alongside the Service Advisors and other members of staff to ensure a smooth-running service department
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Scanning and filling paperwork while update customers records when required
- Making follow up calls to find out customers feedback and satisfaction
- Assisting in preparing quotes and invoices
- Interfacing between customers and service staff
- General administrative duties
- Complying to Health and Safety standards set within the company
What skills and attributes are required?
- You will be working Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm only
- Previous experience working within a main dealership service department
- Kerridge experience is essential
- Strong administration skills
- Confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
What will you receive if successful?
Outstanding £28,000 basic
Company pension scheme
The opportunity to progress
Fantastic staff discounts
Cycle to work schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- service administrator
- warranty admin
- service team