We're currently recruiting for a Site Administrator for our prestige clients dealership.
The role of the Site Administrator is to assist the Aftersales/ Service/ Reception/ Warranty/ Technical Managers and Service /Warranty Advisors to implement and control processes for Warranty, Customer Follow Up, Manufacturer's Aftersales policies and Dealership Administration programmes.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner maintaining the highest standards of Customer Service.
- To carry out customer follow up and prospecting activities co-ordinated with the Service Manager to maintain and build the volume of work within the Workshop for London Service Centre.
- To ensure that all customers and visitors are greeted, both personally and over the telephone in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner and to make sure they are put in touch with the person they wish or need to deal with, as quickly as possible.
- To ensure the customer and prospect database is kept up to date.
- To assist with the effective running of promotions, events and marketing campaigns.
- To answer and deal with telephone calls quickly and efficiently. Ensuring messages are passed to those concerned.
- To ensure there are adequate supplies of refreshments and stationary, order when necessary.
- Provide support to reception team during absences.
- Maintain Customer Record Files and Repair Order Register on a daily basis to ensure accurate analysis of Service Department activity.
- Maintain customer contact system, including;
- Contacting the customer following service or repair work to ensure satisfaction.
- Giving customers regular updates on progress of claims.
- Follow up of customers not seen for long periods to demonstrate continued interest in their requirements.
- To support and promote the philosophy of Total Customer Satisfaction and to improve CSI standard.
- To be personally smart and presentable in dress, appearance and manner in order to portray the professional image of the Company.
- To handle correspondence of site Managers as requested.
- Administration of customer complaints, utilising dealer system to include weekly updates for site Managers.
- General administrative and secretarial duties and arranging schedules as required.
- Ensure all papers and briefing notes are prepared and available for meetings, and organise any travel and accommodation as appropriate.
- Attend meetings both on and off site as required taking, preparing and distributing accurate and detailed minutes.
- Report daily on Customer satisfaction scores, alerts & compliments.
- Coordinate all Dealership facility requests managing agreed contracts with suppliers.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records as required for the business.
- Ensure staff notice board is updated on a regular basis
- To co-ordinate training plans and to book external training courses as appropriate.
- To co-ordinate quality systems
- Carry out all tasks with absolute discretion and confidentiality, and carry out other tasks in addition to the above that are both reasonable and within your capability.
- To comply with all the Quality Standards agreed within the dealership and to have personal responsibilities for the application of the dealership's Policy and Procedure.
Hours; Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm and Saturdays on a rota.
Have you a proven track record in this role within the automotive industry?
If yes, apply now to avoid disappointment and we will make contact about the role.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
- Service Advisor
- Service Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'