Perspectum Diagnostics has been founded by physicians, scientists, and engineers with patented technology and know-how to develop solutions for major unmet needs in diagnostic medicine. We focus on the detection and accurate, quantitative measurement of liver, gallbladder and pancreatic disease, including precancerous and cancerous states.
The successful applicant will support the Quantitative Analysis Service (QAS) team in configuring our customer accounts on our ISO27001- and HIPAA-compliant data management system, setting up projects, and managing Customer Feedback. To achieve this, the applicant will learn how to navigate the data management and customer relationship management systems, as well as internal processes. They will work internally with Project Management, MR Applications and Business Development teams, and externally with clients, including Imaging Centre personnel and life sciences companies.
- Setting up customer accounts on Perspectum’s data management system
- The day to day handling of customer queries.
- Monitoring, triaging and acting upon customer feedback
- Working to high quality standards for ISO 27001 and 13485
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Experience working in a data entry or data analyst type role.
- Experience of working in the technology sector.
- An ability to problem solve over a complex range of tasks subject to competing contractual, financial, personnel and time constraints.
- Confident telephone manner
- Organisational skills and the ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks.
- Communication skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to use these skills in a customer facing role.
- Ability work effectively with other teams internally.
- Excellent IT skills, primarily Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Experience with Jira workflow manager
- Experience in CRMs
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
- Organisational Skills