Calluna Recruitment are seeking a Service Administration Manager to join their client based in Derby covering the Derbyshire area.
This position covers the Midlands area predominantly but must be flexible.
Salary £24,720pa plus £6,000pa car allowance
The role is peripatetic and will involve a lot of travel and staying away from home 5 days a week.
The main purpose of the role is to:
To provide peripatetic administrative support to a defined number of homes. To cover in the event of SSM vacancies, both remotely and based in the homes.
Working as part of the management team in the Home, the Service Administration Manager is responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative support service across all aspects of the Home's operation. The Service Administration Manager will assist the Home Manager in ensuring that the Home is compliant with external regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and procedures. This includes providing support with:
- Processing, monitoring and effective systems management of relevant staff and resident information (financial and non-financial)
- Collating and communicating accurate and efficient data, highlighting anomalies / risks promptly to assist the Home Manager to drive quality and continuous improvement in the Home.
- Effective administration service including payroll processing, staff rotas, holiday collation, recruitment, leaver data, absence management and staff training.
- Effective customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure all queries are responded to promptly and accurately.
- Systems expert on the team, supporting the Home Manager to deliver business/system changes and ensure data is effectively transferred from old system to new and that Home is fully compliant with new ways of working.
- The Service Administration Manager will be dealing with confidential information and is expected to role model our clients values by demonstrating professional, confidential and discreet behaviour.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, along with great attention to detail and a desire to provide exceptional service.
For more detailed information about this role please call Clare Dunnett. Calluna Recruitment works successfully with an extensive list of businesses providing an ethical and professional service to both candidates and clients. Please note if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, you may still be considered for other positions in the future
- Regulatory Requirements
- Systems Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job