A global leading logistics / automated Material Handling Equipment (MHE) manufacturer and service provider is looking to recruit an experienced Resident Maintenance (RM) Engineering Service Account Manager.
As an RM Service Account Manager Engineering you will work with the company’s business partners, RM site managers and assist the head of Resident Maintenance, you will be responsible commercially and technically for some of the UK Resident Maintenance sites.
The role of RM Service Account Manager Engineering would ideally suit an experienced Maintenance Engineer / Manager or automation professional that has a good level of experience in Key Account Management of Maintenance Engineering accounts and ideally living in a central UK region for ease of travelling to different sites.
Your duties as an RM Engineering Service Account Manager will include:
- Overall Technical responsibility for Operational Excellence in the delivery of RM Services and satisfaction of the Business Partner(s).
- Correct RM contract delivery
- Best practice and RM standards delivery and development
- Correct RM site initiation and set-up
- Work with RM Site Managers to ensure full contract delivery
- Manage site teams to ensure compliance with standards and legislation
- Ensure effective maintenance regime is in place and managed
- Drive continuous improvement
- Ensure H&S compliance
- Assist in Business Development and pre-contractual activities with RM customers
- Delivering customer proposals and accurate costs delivered to the customer
- Ensure prompt Issue and Escalation management across sites is maintained, so that Customer Service and credibility is maintained.
- Immaculate follow-up and follow-through on all issues and actions.
- Ensure RM sites are profitable and are to budget, ensuring costs are managed to budget
- Profitable “Variations to Contract” and “Change Requests” are developed and proposed to Customers in a timely way
- Implementing the company strategies
- Attend customer meetings and action allocated tasks
- Promote the Company with its customers
To be successful in your application of RM Engineering Service Account Manager you will ideally have a HNC or equivalent in Engineering, previous experience in a similar role and an excellent knowledge of health and safety.
You will have extensive knowledge of Automation / MHE, experience with client relationships, business development skills and contract management.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to Stuart Cooper at Wagstaff recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job