My client is searching for a Server Engineer for an initial 12-month FTC based in Sheffield with a strong possibility of a permanent position in the future.
Provide support for the server estate across multiple geographic locations, through the use of appropriate support and maintenance, monitoring all related systems and applications for the provision of pro-active support, performance and the provision of KPI's with respect to availability.
Key Skills & Experience
* Previous experience with Microsoft Server
* Excellent knowledge of two or more, Group Policy, Microsoft Active Directory, UNIX based configuration or storage environments, backed up by MCSA Certification
* Strong understanding of Virtualisation technologies.
* Experience in taking a lead role in system Implementation
* Excellent understanding of storage environments and technologies.
* Excellent customer support and stakeholder communication.
* Strong understanding of Server security and hardening
* Knowledge or experience of Hyper V
* Knowledge or experience of VM Ware
* Knowledge or experience of Linux
* ITIL Foundation
* Knowledge of TOGAF/COBIT
* Understanding of CESG/National Security Standards
* Knowledge and experience of dealing with suppliers and contracts
If you are interested but do not have an up to date CV please contact me directly on or
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'