A Server Engineer is required by a global leader in fuel distribution.
The Server Engineer will join the IT Operations department, responsible for managing and maintaining high levels of availability of all Server, Storage and Systems, LAN, WAN, Voice and Video infrastructure services used by employees worldwide.
The Server Engineer helps maintain the production, disaster recovery, regional data-centers and lab systems as part of a global team for the entire organization. The candidate must volunteer ideas, share technical information and manage projects with the team and actively mentor team members and provide collaborative cross training.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a Fortune 100 company providing aviation, marine and land energy, logistics, and technology solutions to customers and suppliers around the world. Our global team of local professionals delivers innovative products and services at more than 8,000 global locations.
- Design, implementation, and management of typical enterprise system technologies (i.e. AD, ADFS, SSO, MFA, DHCP, DNS, IIS, Clustering, DFS, GPO, Print and file shares, WSUS, etc.)
- Demonstrable expertise in at least three of the following platforms
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 with HA/DR
- Cloud Solutions (O365 Suite, Azure, and AWS Solutions)
- Virtualization (VMware 5.5 to 6.5 and Hyper-V)
- Scripting using PowerShell and Ansible
- Citrix XenDesktop and VDI Solutions
- General expertise with enterprise systems management/monitoring
- General expertise in Mergers and Acquisitions, site builds and relocations for all IT areas
- General expertise on Cloud based solutions like AWS, Azure and others
- Support various business applications including commercially of-the-shelf and in-house developed
- Ability to travel to European locations for implementations
- Ability to demonstrate project management skills and coordinate tasks within the team and across third party vendors.
- Established experience in enterprise systems environment
- Bachelor degree in engineering, information technology, or related discipline (significant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Expert in industry best practices for systems security and design
- Expert at diagnostic and problem resolution
- Expert in automation solutions
- Highly organized and able to manage vendors and contract resources
- Highly creative and innovative technologist that thrives in a team environment
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'