Server and Network Lead MS Server 2016, AWS Cloud
My client is a global training provider, looking for a Server and Networks Lead to join their IT Team. This is a permanent role for the ideal candidate to support a large international business with a strong in-house IT function.
The IT division supports approximately 1000 staff and operations in 42 locations across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas. The successful candidate will lead a UK and US based team providing both technical support and a great project pipeline, as the business continues to invest in technology to support growth. The current infrastructure is supported by a hybrid AWS environment, with Meraki access points and firewalls.
We are looking for an ambitious, talented and enthusiastic candidate with strong communication and personal skills to join the business on a full-time basis.
- Supervise and be hands on in the team, leading and maintaining existing server and network infrastructure
- Provide technical expertise to the IT network support team
- Monitor, report and act upon security, network and server alerts
- Ensure identification and escalation of service improvement opportunities
- Ensure problem and change management processes are adhered to
- Implement change related activity, such as software upgrades, software packaging, server updates and infrastructure maintenance
- Maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers and ensure all relationships are conducted in a professional manner
- Maintain related documentation
- Balance day to day operation actions with project duets
- Manage support areas and redundancy within team
- Windows Server 2016
- Bridging technology from on prem to Cloud
- Access Point and Firewall Management,
- Office 365 admin
- Good communication skills
Beneficial but non-essential experience:
- AWS Management of Servers
- Meraki experience (Access Point and Firewall)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'