Full Time, Part Time, contracted and flexible roles across Education Sector
Kirsty Williams the Minister for Education in Wales announced this morning there will be £29 Million worth of funding released to schools in Wales to recruit, recover and raise standards. It was confirmed there will be an additional 600 Teachers and 300 Teaching Assistants required to support the return to school in the new academic year.
As a result of this announcement Hays Education have started our recruitment process for September 2020 positions. For those of you who don't know the recruitment market too well, Hays Education are the largest specialist recruitment agency in the UK, and we are the biggest provider of staff to schools for long term roles across South Wales. We are also one of a few agencies recommended to schools as a preferred supplier in accordance with the National Procurement Service framework.
With this in mind, we are starting our recruitment process now. If you are looking for a September 2020 Position within the education sector in any one of the below, please get in touch.
- Secondary or Primary LSA - full, part time or flexible (English and Welsh)
- Early Years within a Private Setting - full, part time or flexible
- SEN LSA / Teacher
- Qualified Primary Teacher
- Qualified Secondary Teachers - full time or part time supply
- Qualified Secondary Teachers - contracted posts
- Cover Supervisors - contracted posts or flexible adhoc
- Further Education Teachers - PCET (For Teaching roles in Sixth Forms & Colleges)
Please email with the below information or click apply ·
- Your Full name
- Your contact number
- Qualification or experience within education ·
- Ideal type of role ·
- Location within South Wales
- An up to date CV
Once you respond with the above details, they will be forwarded onto the best point of contact and we will be in contact as soon as possible. We also offer a refer a friend scheme. If you know of anyone who you can refer to Hays for work within Education, we will reward you with £250.00 in Shopping vouchers when they start. I hope you and yours are well and please stay safe
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'