PERMANENT SEPTEMBER 2020 TEACHER JOBS
Empowering Learning are recruiting for teachers who are open to or experienced working with vulnerable young people. These opportunities are offered as permanent opportunities.
We are seeking to recruit teachers that are open to or experienced in teaching pupils who are vulnerable and have social emotional mental health / behavioural difficulties. Teachers who show drive, creativity and a passion for teaching and learning to join us.
Experience of working with pupils with SEN is desirable but not essential.
What is imperative is that you have high expectations, a sense of humour, a love of challenge and a determination to make a difference to the lives of our fantastic children.
- Southwark area
- The school cater for SEND pupils with emotional behavioural difficulties & vulnerable natures
- Abilities are wide ranging throughout the school therefore, a teacher that is adaptable would be great
- Good transport link to London bridge and elephant & castle train station as well as local bus routes
- Onsite training and development
- Long term contract position / Permanent basis
- Be able to commit to 5 days per week
- Have existing teaching experience
- Hold QTS, QTLS, B.ed, Level 3, NARIC, CETLA or any other qualifications that support you with teaching and leading small groups / classrooms
- Able to start in September 2020
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV and contact
LEANNE WILSON in the SEND department for additional information.
- Special needs
- SEN Teacher
- Unqualified teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'