SEPTEMBER 2020 TEACHER JOBS
Empowering Learning are recruiting for teachers who are open to or experienced within special educational needs/ disabilities.
We are seeking to recruit teachers that are open to supporting PMLD who show drive, creativity and a passion for teaching and learning to join us. Experience of working with pupils with SEN is desirable but not essential.
What is imperative is that you have high expectations, a sense of humour, a love of challenge and a determination to make a difference to the lives of our fantastic children.
- The school cater for SEND pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties, PMLD, SLD, ASD and MLD/ Abilities are wide ranging throughout the school.
- Free parking
- Good transport link to Slough train station and local bus routes to & from London
- Onsite training and development
- Long term contract position
- Weekly pay
Ideally, you will;
- Be able to commit to at least 3 days per week
- Be open to exploring different areas of special needs
- Have existing teaching experience
- Hold QTS, QTLS, B.ed, Level 3, NARIC, CETLA or any other qualifications that support you with teaching and leading small groups / classrooms
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV and contact
LEANNE WILSON in the SEND department for additional information.
- Special needs
- SEN Teacher
- Unqualified teacher
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'