Are you an enthusiastic, professional Key Stage 1 teacher ready to start a post in September 2018 ?
CER Education are recruiting on behalf of a Primary School based in South Liverpool for a Year 2 class. The post is initailly for a term, and will possibly continue until April 2019.
You will be a professional experienced teacher, ideally with recent Key Stage 1 experience. You will be expected to create a safe, secure and stable environment for the children so their learning can move forward in a progressive manner.
You will be experienced in delivering Key Stage 1 curriculum, ideally with recent experience of teaching Lower Key Stage 1 and will be joining a happy, well supported staffing team.
The Headteacher would like to conduct observations and interviews week commencing 7th May 2018.
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Be a qualified primary teacher with QTS
* Have up to date National Curriculum subject knowledge and Key Stage 1 experience
* Be enthusiastic, professional and approachable and happy to fulfil your professional commitments in terms of marking work, assessing pupils progress and planning.
* Be able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team, and having a full role in school life.
At CER Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously; our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the CER Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
. The support of a dedicated experienced Primary Consultant who will work for you, looking for suitable teaching posts
. Plenty of variety and choice of work in your local area of Merseyside
. Good competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis
. £250 Recommend a Friend Scheme.
If you have the skills and experience to suit this role, please apply today.
- September 2018 - Year 2 Teacher full time