The new academic year is creeping up on us, are you looking for a September start?
We are seeking Teaching assistants/Learning Support Assistants/HLTA's for primary Schools in Tower Hamlets and Newham.
Our schools are looking for Teaching assistants/Learning Support Assistants/HLTA's to be able to support and teach across core subjects, whilst recognising individual pupil needs and building personalised learning plans ensuring positive curriculum and social outcomes.
You will be working within the class, assisting in re-engaging and promoting learning in a way for students to achieve their full potential.
**To re-engage pupils in learning for life **To develop emotional literacy **To improve the well-being of our pupils **Offering alternative and personalised learning opportunities
We are looking for positive, nurturing and caring teaching assistants/learning Support Assistants/HLTA's.
In order to register with Bond Education it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
• proven experience working in an education environment in the UK covering the last 2 years.
• you can provide 2 professional references from those who know your work with children.
• you hold the right to work in the UK.
• you have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Here at Bond Education we pride ourselves on our personal service, friendliness and support.
• We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups.
• We offer excellent rates of pay and dedicated consultant support.
• Bond Education has a dedicated team of industry experts many of whom are former teachers and support staff committed to finding you the right kind of work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job