Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
We have just moved into new, state of the art premises as we look to increase our turnover to £1bn in the next 5 years and we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to help us achieve this goal to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work with our current team to help Missguided develop and expand further. Our ideal candidate is someone who can add new ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the mix. The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
Our story so far:
Missguided is not only one of the fastest growing online ladies fashion retailers, but one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. We ship to over 160 countries worldwide and have specific sites targeting UK, Ireland, America, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Poland and Europe. Not only that, we also have successful concessions in department stores around the world including Selfridges (UK) and Nordstrom (US), and have wholesale partnerships with global ecommerce giants including ASOS and Zalando.
A bit about the Team:
The Digital Marketing & CRM team is a global Centre of Excellence - we manage and execute digital marketing & CRM for all territories, and are responsible for the profitable spend of a multi-million pound budget. We are professional, expert and data-driven. The team has a high profile, driving a significant mix of the company’s revenues and profit, and needs talent that can uphold this profile in a credible manner. The SEO Manager will work as part of this team to deliver SEO excellence in everything we do. Other areas within the team currently include Biddable Media, Affiliates and Partnerships, Paid Social, and CRM.
The SEO team at Missguided is responsible for a significant and crucial source of traffic, revenue and profit from 9 (UK, Ireland, America, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Poland and Europe) localised websites, a number that will continue to grow. As the business realises its ambitious plans to introduce new product categories, launch further local sites, products and apps, and to invest more heavily in marketing, we are looking for an SEO Manager to take ownership of the French, German and Spanish websites. Working alongside dedicated technical and content marketing functions, this person will co-ordinate activity across onsite, offsite and technical optimisation to increase our capture of organic search terms and visibility on international search engines.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Devise and execute a quick wins plan and then a longer term plans to deliver high levels of measurable growth in organic traffic, revenue and profit, across all local sites
- Develop a plans for our desktop, mobile and environments to drive growth across this diverse landscape
- Collaborate with internal teams - tech, B&M, ecommerce and trading - to execute strategies and deliver against KPIs
- Collaborate with Territory Managers to ensure strategies and plans will be effective across all territories
- Support our SEO Content Manager with a localised content marketing strategy (onsite / offsite / social) and plan to maximise SEO opportunities with PR and Brand teams
- Measure and evaluate all activities against agreed financial and non-financial KPIs
- Collaborate with PPC team and other channel owners to share learnings, increase effectiveness, and reduce costs
- Keep abreast of relevant innovation and developments to ensure SEO practices are cutting edge and effective
- Manage agencies (if relevant) and third party suppliers
- Forecasting and budgeting; budget management and further investment business cases
What success will look like (non exhaustive list):
- Buy-in of plan from key stakeholders
- Agreed KPIs showing an upward trajectory including, but not limited to, traffic, sales and profit growth
- SEO influences every major change project on the roadmap, as well as other key changes in retail and trading
- Experienced SEO hands-on practitioner with proven track record in delivering noticeable increased traffic, sales and profit growth. (essential)
- Budgetary management (essential)
- Fashion retail (preferred)
- Fluent in French, German or Spanish would be beneficial.
- Analytical, data-driven, and numerate (essential)
- Passion for Missguided (essential)
- Delivers with great execution (essential)
- Adaptable and flexible and not fazed by a fast-paced and changeable environment (essential)
- Familiar with Google Analytics Premium and other relevant SEO tools and software (essential)
What We Will Give You:
- A competitive salary
- Pension (that we contribute to as well!)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus (subject to company and personal performance)
- Staff discount
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work and childcare vouchers
- Death in service benefits
- Brand new, state of the art, fun working environment. Spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
- Regular team and companywide social events and parties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job