Are you a driven and ambitious Technical SEO Account Manager looking for an opportunity at one of the UK's largest integrated-service agencies? They are expert's in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR. Analytical in their approach and inquisitive by nature, they are a Digital Agency with a difference!
You will be responsible for account managing key client's online marketing campaigns, devising and communicating technical SEO strategies and ensuring results are delivered.
You will be passionate about all thing's SEO, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans including national and International expansion.
What you will have:
- Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
- Be able to "hold their own" and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret client's requirements and translate them into an action plan.
- The gravitas, communication and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities.
- Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
- Have a technical understanding of website architecture. Any knowledge of website design / development and associated languages would be advantageous although not essential.
- Have some experience building websites, managing websites or running blogs.
So, if this sounds like opportunity you have been waititng for please call Sarah Zaremba today for a confidentail chat.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'