£25 - £30K
Page 1 Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with a leading Digital Marketing Agency in South Yorkshire. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides both career progression and real career growth, then this might just be the ideal opportunity for you. Our client who has won numerous SEO related marketing awards is currently looking to take on an SEO Strategist to join their team in South Yorkshire. As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in SEO around the South Yorkshire region.
Please note this role is partly remote with a requirement to work in the office 2 days out of 5 per week, meaning this role is ideal for anyone who is willing to commute twice a week to South Yorkshire.
- Overall management of clients SEO Campaigns
- Mentoring and training SEO Executives
- Keyword Research
- Content writing
- Technical SEO
- SEO Audits
- Link building
- Monthly reports
- Writing metadata / keyword mapping
- Uploading text, blogs & metadata to websites using a CMS; WordPress, Magento etc
- 2+ years SEO Experience
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (preferably WordPress & Magento)
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Data Studio, Ahrefs,
- Digital marketing skills
- Client facing experience
- Content writing experience
What’s in it for you:
- 22 Days Holiday + (Bank Holidays)
- Birthday off
- Private Medical Insurance
- £25K - £30K basic salary
- Partly remote (3 Days Remote + 2 Days in the Office)
- Growing company
- Yearly salary reviews
Interested? Click apply now! or contact Chengi at Page 1 Recruitment
- SEO copywriting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'