- Ensuring that all client campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly.
- Effective keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and informing the wider team.
- Work with the support of the marketing team in building a strong promotional plan to optimise revenue or profile generated from SEO campaigns.
- Perform analysis to show performance trends and optimise campaigns accordingly.
- Ability to deliver measurable results and report these to management on a regular basis.
What you know:
- A wealth of SEO knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail
Who you are:
- Passionate about marketing and all things digital
- A commercial, sales-driven mind set
- Desire to work in an agency
- High degree of initiative and an excellent team player
- Enthusiasm, ability and energy to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Takes accountability and responsibility for the role
Skills you have:
- Some HTML/CSS/JQuery coding knowledge
- Geographical targeting and local search
- Familiar with: SEO crawl tools, SEM Rush, MOZ, Search Console, Google Analytic's etc.
- Strong analytical skills
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- SEO/ SEO consultation/SEO strategies.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"