SEO Specialist, £27,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits, Aylesbury
Perfect opportunity for an SEO Specialist to join a client side environment whilst owning the Company’s SEO, and you get to leave by 5pm each day! This is a new role, so a great chance to map out the SEO, demonstrating ideas, passion and accountability. If you are currently a Digital Marketing Executive looking to move in to a specialist role, this could be a great move.
The role sits in a 16 strong marketing team, however, the digital marketing team employs 4 people, you will report into the Digital Marketing Manager who is enthusiastic and passionate about Digital Marketing!
- Management of SEO / keyword tools and Google Search Console.
- Daily maintenance of GSC crawls, errors, improvements and monitoring of keyword performance.
- Own the SEO strategy and plan, working with the wider team, making recommendations for new content where there is no ranking.
- Perform keyword research and share findings with Web Optimisation Lead.
- Track & analyse results to identify potential opportunities for improvements, sending updates through to the team of organic search performance.
- Work with the brand team and customer engagement team to create new content based on a GAP analysis, looking to exploit areas.
- Work with the Digital Development team to optimise landing page and updating them with search improvements.
Key Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering successful SEO improvements.
- A passion for all things search marketing.
- Expertise in Google Search Console.
- A working knowledge of digital marketing, particularly SEO.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills, while working well as part of a team.
Keywords: SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, Search Marketing, Google Search Console, Digital Marketing SEO Specialist, SEO Executive, SEO Manager, Search Executive, Digital Account Manager
Locations: Aylesbury, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
- Digital Marketing
- Organic Search
- Search Engine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'