SEO Specialist (with fluent French)
Salary: up to £25,000 depending on experience
Lloyd Recruitment Services is delighted to be working with one of its most established clients in the Surbiton area. We are now recruiting for a French speaking SEO Specialist to work within the friendly Marketing team. You will be tasked with increasing visibility and engagement online using search engines to acquire, retain and convert customer base and increase visitors across the business through daily management of search engine optimisation activities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the SEO Specialist:
- Work with the main stakeholders to drive SEO best practice and strategy.
- Perform keyword research and analysis of several domains.
- Monitor all sites for SERPs listings for agreed keywords.
- Produce competitor and content gap analysis.
- Creating informative, insightful and clear blog post suggestions.
- Contribute to content/blog idea sessions.
- Conducting on-site content audits.
- Measuring content performance of SEO content projects.
- Updating and maintaining SEO relevant on-site elements.
- Regular tracking and reporting on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on agreed KPIs.
- Produce detailed SEO reports detailing the impacts made.
- Measure and analyse SEO activities and performance in conjunction with SEO Manager.
- Stay up to date with new developments and new search engine behaviours, social media and digital marketing, and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches.
- Make effective use of web analytics, attribution and path to conversion tools as well as search engine, social media.
Essential skills and experience the SEO Specialist must have:
- Must be a fluent French speaker, additional languages are a plus.
- A minimum of 1 year SEO experience - agency background is a plus.
- Confident using the most popular SEO tools.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Excellent written and verbal English and French skills.
- To be able to create content on a regular basis.
- To have strong reporting skills to present findings.
- Ability to prioritise requests and ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Be content to work alone and in a team.
- Be organised and relay information back to the team.
- Have a clear understanding of intermediate level technical SEO.
- Be innovative and confident to propose ideas.
- Great research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, search engine results, new search engine behaviours, in-depth competition analysis etc.
- Producing regular audits of the performance of the website making recommendations using your SEO skills / knowledge to grow traffic to the sites.
- Must have a creative vision with detailed content pieces + outreach.
Benefits the SEO Specialist will receive:
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with service
- 1 charity day per year
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee travel discounts and special offers
- Retail benefits discounts
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above opportunity, and would like to work for a driven and focused employer, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates
- Social Media
- Google Analytics