Do you have a passion for SEO and want to turn that into a career? How about working for a global company that offers great staff benefits? Then apply now to be SEO Senior Manager and join a top Digital Marketing Agency based in Shropshire.
SEO Senior Manager - About the Company
Our client is a top digital marketing agency with offices located across the world. They work with some of the most well-known global brands and strive to always deliver the best campaigns for their clients. They have a reputation for strong client relationships and all team members are central to the passion and commitment they put into their work. With lots of development opportunities across the company, there is always room to grow and the opportunities are endless!
SEO Senior Manager - About the Role
As the SEO Senior Manager, you will support the Head of SEO and SEO Account Managers and Executives to implement SEO strategies for the key clients. The SEO Senior Manager will be responsible for devising and delivering SEO scopes for the clients. You will be implementing the client Account Development plans in order to achieve all targets.
Responsibilities of the SEO Senior Manager:
- Support the execution of the client strategy and provide top quality service.
- Work with other teams to deliver Account Development plans for each client to maintain strong client performance.
- Co-ordinate implementation of SEO strategies and ensure all SEO best practices are followed.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends to support client strategies.
- Report and measure the effectiveness of campaigns on time and accurately and deliver this to Analytics teams to improve performance.
- Manage a team of SEO Executives and Managers, Managing 1:1s and Quarterly Performance Reviews and help new team members integrate into their role.
- Identify areas for improvement within the business.
- Accountable for ensuring all clients have a clear outline of KPI’s that reflects the strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring client performance is monitored and changing strategies when needed.
Key Skills of the SEO Senior Manager:
- Degree level education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SEO Advertising.
- 1+ years of line management experience, mentoring and training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Proven experience in managing client expectations.
- Passion for digital marketing and SEO.
Does this sound like your perfect role? Then contact us today!
- Digital Marketing