SEO Senior Account Manager, Central London - Up to £45k DOE plus benefits
My client represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 650 digital specialists in 8 locations, they work in partnership with their clients to grow their business, build international brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels. They have an immediate need for an SEO Senior Account Manager to help them push the business forward.
This agency strive to create the best digital communications in the world, and for that they need the brightest, boldest talent at SEO Senior Account Manager level. Their team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to paid search and SEO.
The SEO Senior Account Manager is responsible for forming and driving strategy for clients. They will support the Account Director in managing the junior members of the SEO team and maximise the opportunities, revenue and exposure of clients’ campaigns to the benefit of both client and agency.
This SEO Senior Account Manager role will involve:
- Working directly with clients in planning and implementing online campaigns and strategies which add real value to the company.
- Being responsible for the quality of work that the team undertakes and leading by example in the production of documentation and materials.
- Work with the Account Director, Head of SEO, creative strategists and planners and under the guidance of the Head of Earned to formulate leading owned and earned media strategies.
- To champion the ongoing management of roadmaps and project plans with the Account Director.
- Develop and communicate (in partnership with Account Director) an effective SEO plan for your client(s).
- Work hand-in-hand with the account lead and assume a principal role in the development of account/campaign strategies to enable future growth of accounts.
- Assist in new business opportunities when required.
- Provide SEO projections and forecasts.
- Provide clear progress and KPI reporting.
- Plan and review client strategy alongside the SEO Account Director and Head of SEO.
- Provide recommendations to develop the strategy based on performance and opportunity.
- Manage the client team, in partnership with Account Director.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Forecasting and tracking.
- Keep client lead abreast of all client and search engine activity, communication and developments.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on the account.
- Establish and develop client relations at a senior level.
- Provide projections and targets on performance for accounts.
- Adhere to deadlines given by client/lead.
- Organise & attend client meetings, chairing discussions and providing informative account insight to grow the account and gain competitive advantage.
- Coordinate all presentation materials for client meetings and conference calls (under guidance from Account Director where necessary).
- Reply to all client correspondence as priority or delegating this to others in the team as necessary.
What we’re looking for in this SEO Senior Account Manager:
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- Three years’ online experience within an SEO role.
- Strong knowledge of crawling tools (e.g. Screaming Frog); analytics (GoogleAnalytics or Omniture or Coremetrics or something else); knowledge of Content Management Systems a bonus (WordPress/Magnolia/Episerver or something else); basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Project Management experience is beneficial.
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is a bonus.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If you’re interested in this SEO Senior Account Manager role, please get in touch quoting job reference SS321</sp
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job