Property Relocation Project Manager, Office Relocation Project Manager, Relocation Project Manager
Your new company
A non-ministerial government department which seeks to regulate and improve the way in which organisations work operate in the UK.
Your new role
To support the Director of Property Transformation and Project Team in the co-ordination, planning and control of the organisations relocation project, which will see them relocate its office within London, in 2019.
The Project Manager will ensure the agreed project management methods and standards are implemented throughout the project, supporting successful delivery to budget, specification and timeline.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, successful applicants must possess:
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working to formal project management methodology (Prince2 preferred).
* Demonstrable project planning, organisation and administration skills including the ability to effectively analyse and present information.
* A high degree of computer literacy, including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite, MS Project and SharePoint, and a willingness to learn new software programs quickly.
* Experience of providing project support within corporate real estate.
* Ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, to support successful project delivery.
* High level of literacy and numeracy to support effective communication (written and verbal) and the production of high quality reports and presentations.
What you'll get in return
In return, successful applicants will receive 24 month FTC paying £37,931 p.a. in addition to 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.