SEO Product Manager
It is an exciting time for HM Land Registry (HMLR) as we embark on a major transformation programme. HMLR's ambition is to become the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data. We are looking for a SEO+ Product Manager to join our Digital, Data and Technology team to help us to achieve this.
The SEO+ Product Manager role:
As Product Manager you will take responsibility for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the development team builds by using your knowledge of user needs and business goals to frame problems and set priorities for your delivery teams. You will form the vision for your product and engage your teams and keep people informed about the development of their products and promoting their uptake. You will represent users throughout the delivery process as well as using their feedback to inform continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities of our SEO+ Product Manager:
- Take a lead role in supporting the delivery, on-going success and continuous improvement of HM Land Registry’s existing and future services
- Create the vision and strategy for your product(s)
- Maintain constant surveillance and awareness of the market and effectively identify/translate user needs and trends
- Ensure user needs and feedback are documented, interpreted, used and responded to
- Lead one or more delivery teams to deliver new products or iterations to existing products to meet user needs
- Effectively communicate product plans and strategy with senior management to obtain buy-in, required decisions, resources or management support
- Keep all stakeholders informed about the development of your products and promote their uptake
What we’re looking for in our SEO+ Product Manager:
To be successful in this role you will have experience of making user driven changes to an existing product or service. You will be able to challenge constructively and influence senior colleagues in order to change practice, policy or legislation for effective delivery.
Regular travel and overnight stays are a feature of this role and should be taken into consideration when applying.
To continue your application for the role of SEO+ Product Manager please click ‘Apply’ now.
Closing Date: 8th October 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'