We're looking to hire an SEO & PPC specialist to join a rapidly growing Digital Agency in Warrington.
Working closely with our Head of Digital, you will help to boost our digital marketing services and be responsible for driving website traffic to meet client objectives through the delivery of on-site and off-site technical changes and tools. You will also be responsible for delivering reporting and data analysis for internal use in campaign/project planning.
In addition to these responsibilities, this role will include working alongside our team supporting online marketing strategies across the business to drive customer acquisition, awareness and retention.
This is a broad role where you can really make a difference. Being not only creative but also proactive is a must. You will be looked to as someone with specialist knowledge of SEO & PPC and therefore must have comprehensive knowledge of the marketing tools available on Google and other search engines.
The SEO Executive will be:
- Responsible for driving website traffic to meet client objectives through the delivery of on-site and off-site technical changes and tools
- Development and implementation of marketing solutions
- Delivering informative reporting and data analysis to measure success using Google Analytics and SEMRush
- Managing SEO & PPC
- Continuously identifying the latest digital marketing trends and technologies and implementing them across the correct channel
- Supporting online marketing strategies across the business to drive customer acquisition, awareness and retention.
- Creating innovative out of the box ideas and challenge the status quo
The perfect candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in planning and optimising digital marketing campaigns
- Substantial knowledge of tasks such as keyword research, metadata recommendations and competitor audits.
- Experience of SEO Tools e.g. Search Console, Majestic SEO/SEMrush/Open Explorer, Screaming Frog, Linkdex, Searchmetrics.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Paid Social, AdWords accounts, and Analytics tools
- Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with WordPress and Shopify
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills.
- Photoshop Skills
- A strong work ethic and the will to strive in a fast-paced environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"