An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEO and PPC executive who is hands-on, strategic and creative to help this online fashion company develop its online operations.
Based at the company’s Head Office in Birmingham, you will be working closely with the digital team to manage all aspects of SEO activities.The role is critical to the on-going success of the business and demands the ability take initiative when needed. This role will provide a great challenge for the successful candidate who is able to display drive, initiative and determination.
- Implementing the SEO specific and promotional in general activities and strategies for our web properties.
- Link-building planning creation and execution through content syndications and relationship building.
- Analyse data and deliver recommendations through Analytics tools and through previous experience.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team.
- Ensure activity is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- A thorough understanding of both on and off page SEO, and the desire to continue developing these skills.
- Online and offline communication skills to develop and grow our business.
- A keen interest in the ever-changing world of SEO.
- Passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You enjoy building relationships & have the confidence to pick up the phone.
- You’re a team player, yet you can also work independently.
- You have excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience using GoogleAnalytics, Google Search Console, Google Merchant Center and GoogleAdwords.
- Experience working with CMS systems such as WordPress and Shopify.
- Customer Insight
- Digital Marketing