SEO & PPC Executive - Dartford - Up to £27,000 + Benefits
A leading financial services organisation are currently looking for a passionate SEO & PPC Executive to join their collaborative and diverse Marketing team located in Dartford.
The SEO & PPC Executive will drive high-quality traffic and conversions via the client website by creating and implementing unique SEO & PPC strategies and managing all PPC platforms. Your duties will also include:
- Conducting keyword research using a variety of SEO & PPC tools
- Monitoring and reviewing competitor SEO & PPC campaigns
- Proposing content and metadata recommendations based on research and analysis
- Building and developing relationships and strategies with key influencers and bloggers, implementing influencer and customer advocate programmes
- Analysis and reporting of KPI’s, such as bounce rate, visitor numbers, cost per acquisition across organic and paid channels.
The suitable candidate will have a strong SEO / PPC experience, either in-house or agency, as well as excellent knowledge in SEO, PPC, YouTube ads, social marketing. You’ll have proven methods of improving inbound traffic and revenue, with demonstrated experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEO tools and review platforms. The SEO & PPC Executive will be expected to have experience of using an automated marketing tool, ideally Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot, and publishing content in a website CMS, ideally Wordpress.
In addition to a competitive salary, the client also offer a number of attractive benefits including annual bonus, pension scheme, medical insurance, life assurance to name but a few.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now! For further information, please contact Emily Gregory at Real Time Consultants.
Real Time Consultants are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Social Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics