Location: Central London
Current notice period: Max 1 month
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is the UK's leading business development consultancy, serving both the Agency and Marketing communities.
They sit at the intersection of brands and agencies - and, equally important, the people on both sides. They bring them together in a controlled, intelligent and appropriate way. Their approach is consultative and it’s highly personalized.
The team are all very different. However, they do share some common attributes; sociable, opinionated, articulate, intelligent, good sense of humour, relentless and enthusiastic. The ideal candidate will have the confidence and personality to work closely with their clients (usually, the senior management of London’s top creative Agencies) and the internal team. Sound like you?
You must be: degree educated, highly literate and articulate, tech obsessed and able to show previous success in a similar role within an Agency or Marketing department.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Marketing Manager to implement the SEO and PPC strategy for the company
- Assist in producing weekly and monthly Analytics reports
- Create SEO-friendly content for the Clients and the company website/comms
- Work to build long-lasting, meaningful relationships internally and externally
- Assist with all aspects of SEO, from in-house technical SEO to link building outreach
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for Clients
- Manage a range of PPC and SEO budgets
- Work with the team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and make recommendations to necessary amendments to the strategies
- Work with the internal team to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the management team and Client
- Help to define PPC and SEO strategies for a host of clients
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
This role is perfect for a natural problem solver with entrepreneurial spirit that will not relent until the right media is chosen for the job at hand; and you must be equally passionate about testing, measuring and refining to deliver the best possible payback to your client.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role (preferable Agency side)
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms
- Google Adwords certification preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective account management skills
- Have a good understanding of the different elements of SEO in general - and how it fits into the digital marketing niche overall
- Have strong communication and analytical skills
- Have a good knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates.
COMPANY & CULTURE
- Be an enthusiastic and self-motivated team player, keen to learn and develop your skills.
- Take an interest in the wider agency divisions to understand how they can help your role and how you can offer support and intel to them.
- Share intelligence you have gathered with the wider agency to help other clients meet their targets where appropriate.
- Get involved with company social events to build your relationships across the agency internally. Be enthusiastic about the company brand
- Be a real team player and never say "that’s not in my job description"
Please apply NOW if you are interested and we will contact you only if you have been successful with your application.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Agency