Our client is a digital agency and is looking for people passionate about the internet to join their expanding team of SEO / PPC Marketers.
SEO / PPC is one of the fastest growing, most dynamic sectors of online marketing and your career could grow just as fast!
The SEO / PPC Consultant will be in charge of defining, prioritising and managing key SEO initiatives, including keyword research, on-site optimisation, content development, site auditing, competitive analysis and developing initiatives to benefit our overall SEO efforts.
What you’ll need
- The creativity and smarts that can help our SEO / PPC function evolve, from developing new link strategies to designing new ways to grow our clients' business.
- You will have experience with data-driven SEO / PPC analysis and familiarity with reporting and tracking tools. We definitely require you to be passionate and interested in all things digital related, be highly numerate and understand basic marketing principles.
- You will be able to manage ad-hoc work in a deadline driven environment. Report writing skills and analytical thinking are required for this role and you will also be an able communicator with both internal and external clients.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Full training and development from the entire team
- Continuous career prospects and opportunities to diversify/specialise your skills
- The opportunity to work closely with all departments throughout the agency giving you the scope to diversify your skills and knowledge
- Access to blue-chip clients in every sector
- A lively and open work environment