Account Manager (SEO and PPC)
Basingstoke Office (Field with clients & work from home)
Salary £25-29K DOE with a 5% revenue bonus
Do you hold a current qualification in Google Analytics. Are you Google Ads certified?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-established Digital Marketing Agency, specialising in SEO and PPC services. They are a small but perfectly formed team of 6 and this role has arisen due to the growth of our business which we expect to continue thus ideally, we want this person to grow with us.
You will be responsible for meeting customers' expectations from running SEO campaigns to helping grow the business through upsell and onboarding new clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of relationships and revenue from existing client portfolio via outstanding, pro-active account management.
- Manage and develop client campaigns across PPC, SEO and Social Media.
- Prepare regular bespoke client reports with support from the team
- To take a consultative approach in understanding each client's objectives and to explore / advise on other relevant marketing strategies / campaigns (in line with FPA services).
- To support the whole team in exploring ideas for growth and sharing expertise as appropriate.
- Analysing client websites along with traffic and conversion data to identify opportunities for client campaigns.
- Maintaining FPA's high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships.
- To identify, promote and generate new revenue opportunities from within existing client portfolio. ensure that all client data is stored and kept up to date on the company's data/crm systems.
- Communicate and report effectively on account management activity, revenue from client portfolio and new revenue opportunities.
- Keep up to date with industry developments through online resources, publications / blogs etc.
- Any other relevant activity required by the company.
To be successful you will need:
- To hold Google qualifications in Google Analytics and have actively managed SEO Campaigns.
- In depth knowledge of search marketing PPC, Display, Mobile and SEO
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-starter / motivator
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for digital platforms and technologies
- Proficient in MS Office and other relevant software applications
In addition to the OTE the company operate an annual company bonus pot shared amongst the team. Other office benefits include working from home, free Nespresso coffee (we love coffee), free parking and an onsite canteen.
Profile Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Google Analytics and SEO
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'