Digital Marketing Manager - SEO / PPC / Google Shopping
Hendon, London, NW4
Permanent and Contract Opportunities Available
Are you an SEO, PPC or Google Shopping expert looking for your next big role? Could you make your mark as an SEO or PPC specialist with a boutique digital marketing agency? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading search expert. They are a breath of fresh air, sticklers for perfection and driven by great customer service.
Due to company growth, they are now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Hendon, for a part time position.
- Company lunches
- Great office location with good transport links
- Friendly office
- Permanent dress-down policy
Working as part of a talented team, you’ll be joining our client at a key point in their evolution. They have a strong market presence, an excellent value proposition and some great people on board. You’ll bring added expertise and a head full of ideas about how to exceed client expectations and blow the PPC, SEO or Google Shopping campaigns out of the water.
So, if you are seeing a fresh challenge where you will be able to make a real difference, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
With a wide array of accounts working with this boutique digital marketing agency, you will be assured of plenty of variety, the opportunity to develop your skills and put into play all those great ideas you’ve been storing up.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage PPC, SEO or Google Shopping campaigns depending on your fields of expertise
- Take the lead on, and execute, the search marketing strategy
- Manage PPC budgets, optimise PPC campaigns and conduct keyword research for PPC campaigns
- Manage, monitor, review and improve multiple SEO initiatives and results
- Provide performance reporting
- Use bid management tools to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns
- Forge strong, effective SEO and link building strategies
To be considered as our client’s next Digital Marketing Manager, you will need experience in a performance marketing role with a proven track record in any one of the following:
- Google Shopping
You will also need:
- Prior experience of managing search marketing on Google
- A collaborative, team player mentality
Our client is looking to hear from candidates who are experts in SEO, PPC or Google Shopping for a part-time role.
Other organisations may call this role SEO Account Manager, Search Marketing Manager, Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, PPC Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, SEO Campaign Manager or PPC Campaign Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could be the Digital Marketing Manager of our client’s dreams, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.