As an SEO Planning Executive, your role will be to undertake the day-to-day management of Organic Search planning across a range of clients; your focus will be producing work to the highest of standards in line with agency values. By applying our best in class approach to Search, you will deliver continual improvement in your client’s results. You will understand the market and push innovation and insight across your client base.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that your client’s goals are met.
- Independently carry out day to day optimisation & maximisation.
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis. Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage.
- Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values.
- Be responsible for quality of all work output for your accounts, ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice.
- Contribute to client meetings.
- Respond to client and client services contacts within appropriate time scales.
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaign goals & KPIs.
- Accurately forecast potential delivery and ROI for existing clients.
- In depth knowledge of SEO, its role in driving organic traffic
- Proficient in the use of SEO research and insight tools such as Ahrefs, Linkdex, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, DoubleClick & other analytics solutions
- Able to manage a stretched workload, prioritising and negotiating deadlines
- An agile approach to working to be able to deliver across multiple accounts
- Performance driven, taking pride in the output of your work - engineering case studies and nominations for industry awards for your channel
- 18+ months’ experience in channel working preferably working sizeable accounts / large budget campaigns
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of SEO as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry.
- Digital Agency
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine
- Client Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job