SEO Outreach and PR Specialist - Do you enjoy thinking outside of the box? Well, this job could be perfect for you! Our fast growing e-commerce client is looking for an experienced full-time SEO Outreach & PR Specialist based in South Manchester!
SEO Outreach and PR Specialist - About The Role and Company
The ideal candidate will be able to come up with new engaging link strategies and a variety of content for their various brands. Our client is specifically looking for someone who is experienced in creating strategic campaigns that deliver long-term growth instead of short-term tactics. If building and maintaining relationships are your specialty then you will be required to do so with industry authority websites and relevant link partners whilst also identifying new unique opportunities through concept generation and research.
The Role will primarily include link building and content outreach which means that our client will be looking for the correct candidate to be familiar with tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics.
The Main Responsibilities of the SEO Outreach and PR Specialist:
- Experience with popular Link tools and an understanding of link metrics.
- Ability to quickly review sites using link tools/experience to determine worth for link building purposes/likelihood of co-operation.
- Email correspondence.
- Strategy Input - providing support to clients in an effective informative manner.
- Technical Strategies - experience with acquiring links through various methods (broken link building, unlinked mentions etc.)
The Key Skills and Requirements of the SEO Outreach and PR Specialist :
- 2+ years’ experience in a digital agency, traditional agency or relevant experience.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics.
- Collaborate with content production and social promotion
- Previous experience of outreach within an E-commerce environment.
- Knowledge of SEO and the "white hat" way.
- Conducting blogger outreach for relevant link opportunities and developing relationships with top publishers and blogs to secure high-quality content placements and recurring publishing opportunities.
- Knowledge of a broad range of SEO strategies and techniques.
- A track record of executing strategies which have improved organic rankings for other organisations
- Educated to degree level
If this job sounds perfect for you, apply online now!