Job; SEO Marketing Manager - London W10
This company is an online, virtual law firm. They take SME's from idea-to-ideal as they start, grow and succeed. They do this by providing affordable, understandable advice from their expert, regulated lawyers. They wrap their advice around their online platform delivering the best legal software, technology tools and documents, all delivered with a human touch.
They are looking for a proactive team player who has creative flair as well as commercial awareness, ability to work collaboratively and a resourceful attitude.You will work with their agency to ensure all technical elements are always up to date and be the SEO specialist in their team.
As their SEO Marketing Manager, you will work to ensure they are generating high-quality and relevant non-paid traffic (organic search engine traffic, content marketing traffic, direct traffic, referral traffic and all other ways to get inbound traffic).
Core Job Remit;
- Manage overall SEO strategy as defined and agreed between stakeholders.
- Perform search query research to optimise existing products and pages and uncover new opportunities.
- Have full responsibility for technical SEO providing technical SEO analysis.
- Evaluate search results and performance across Google and Bing.
- Forecasting for SEO based on trends and impact of planned activities.
- Assist in development and execution of communication and content strategies via social communities in coordination with Content Manager.
- Monitor and administer SEO visibility dashboards and other key reporting tools.
- Evaluate product offerings, traffic, landing page quality, content, and design
- Analyse SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity and links
- Assist in development of a link building strategy and its implementation
- Prepare useful weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and organic initiatives and campaigns
- Optimise content and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Get involved in video content, blog management and social media activity
- Wordpress knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Moz, Yoast and other SEO tools
- A solid understanding of internal linking, schema mark-up, link clean-up / disavowal, SEO audits, rich text, canonicalization
- A complete understanding of website architecture, best practices and crawlability
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £35k (neg.) + benefits,
- Location; London W10 (Ladbroke Grove),
- How to get to them; a short walk from Ladbroke Grove, Westbourne Park, Kensal Green tube stations,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; SEO search engine optimisation SEM marketing marketer executive Google Analytics GTM Moz Yoast link link-building web website digital online blog blogging social media analysis keyword traffic landing London Bing campaign campaigns optimise organic paid PPC content copy direct referral inbound SERP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'