Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits. The business is growing and developing into new and exciting areas and this is a really great time to join.
What will I be doing?
Working in collaboration with the Head of Marketing, Planning, Insights and Analysis, the SEO Marketing Lead will drive and execute the company’s website and SEM strategy and will be responsible for proactively leading the tracking and analysis of all digital marketing activity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining best in class search engine optimisation (SEO) and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) practices that increase traffic and increase conversion
- Create, manage and drive the SEO strategy.
- Work with teams across the company to ensure various websites are appropriately optimised, including identifying areas of business importance/priority, target audiences, developing keywords (using tools such as SEMrush & Google Keyword Planner) and following technical SEO best practices.
- Work with the Content Team to produce and optimise digital content to complement SEO strategy.
- Work with the Paid Search PPC Executive to deliver paid search and display campaigns that support SEM strategy.
- Be the bridge between the Marketing team and Web Development team to ensure web and SEM strategy is comprehensive and implemented with speed and agility.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating website content using the CMS (WordPress) and working with content owners across the business and the Content Team to ensure content is high quality, up-to-date, and optimised.
- Proactively drive digital campaign tracking and reporting. Use specialist knowledge to recommend, implement, and monitor website, email and digital campaign tracking mechanisms and analytical tools, such as GoogleAnalytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Moz tools.
What skills and experience are required?
- Demonstrable ability and curiosity to understand and work with new technologies and an Interest in the application of new technology to solve problems and business issues
- Ability to analyse data, apply critical thinking and curious about how things work
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and web analytics best practices
- A proactive, skilled communicator and influencer
- Proven written communication skills
- Professional and credible
- Understand databases and reporting
- Effective organisational and planning skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Search Engine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job