Remote / London
£40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
SEO / SEM Manager required for growing Marketing Technology firm in London. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is passionate about SEO to join a growing team at a very exciting time.
The Role of the SEO Manager
- You will be responsible for building the SEO and SEM strategy and for executing SEO and paid search tactics to drive growth results.
- Work closely with the Director of Demand Gen and Content Marketing to build out PCC Campaigns and improve SEO rankings.
- Work on all aspects of SEO/SEM including research, strategy, and implementation
- Drive, Test and Analyse performance to identify learning opportunities.
- Manage, review, and perform daily responsibilities associated with Google Ads and Bing
- Monitor and identify new search trends with target audiences
- Manage budget allocation and agency relations as needed
- Provide detailed analysis, reporting dashboards, and recommendations
Requirements of the SEO Manager
- Experience developing and implementing SEO/SEM strategy
- Knowledge in PPC strategy, tactics and execution
- Experience with such tools as SEMrush
- The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in Marketing technology, particularly B2B social media technologies
Pay and Benefits for the SEO Manager
- A basic salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working policy, working from home as required
- $100 each month as an extra bonus given to you on a company credit card
- Unlimited annual leave
- One Friday off every month in addition to any holiday
- One month’s paid leave (sabbatical) after five years
- Wellness and training sessions
Searley Owen are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity, we will never send your CV without your permission.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'