Join this highly successful health and wellbeing business as their SEO Manager!
The SEO Manager will be joining this international business at a crucial period that will give them an excellent opportunity to really stand up and be counted and gain lots of personal growth. The business has built it's empire on being ambitious and their ambitions for their marketing team are no different. They aspire to be market leaders.
From managing day-to-day SEO activities to creating innovative SEO strategies across the business on a global scale, this is a unique opportunity to build on your SEO expertise in a supportive and growing company.
Joining at an exciting moment of change, the brand is in the process of creating a brand new website and content team - so this is a perfect challenge for an experienced individual to thrive and make their mark!
The Roles and Responsibilities of SEO Manager:
- Champion best practice SEO implementation both on and off-site to improve global search performance
- Enhance organic rankings by undergoing regular technical audits to make insightful recommendations for improvement
- Take ownership of the SEO backlog to inform the development team in a timely manner
- Ensure SEO is championed across the business by working with the development team closely
- Collaborate with the PR team on an innovative outreach strategy that prioritises high quality links and domain authority
- Compile regular reports on global SEO performance
- Undergo regular environmental and technical analysis of the industry
Key Skills and Experience of the SEO Manager:
- Over 4 years of SEO experience
- Expert understanding of SEO requirements (on and off-site)
- Analytically minded - able to make actionable insights from data to produce SEO strategy
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- An entrepreneurial individual able to take ownership and initiative of large projects
- Experience with Google Analytics and other relevant tools
- Great communicator able to work with teams across the business
- Confident in championing SEO across the business
Join this growing business now! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'