Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a global digital performance agency, as they look to appoint an SEO Manager, joining their growing Search team based in central Edinburgh.
Purpose of the SEO Manager:
To lead the development and implementation of dedicate client SEO strategy and ensure that the team is managed to the highest standard.
• To lead the development of SEO strategy for clients.
• Ensure the implementation of the SEO strategy is to the highest possible standard.
• To lead, support and develop the talent of the SEO team.
• Ensure that SEO performance is at the heart of all SEO strategy.
• To deliver clear ROI for clients as a result of investment in the SEO strategy.
• Manage your team and ensure that project plans, roadmaps and strategies are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
• Develop accounts through application of best practice implementation, processes, technology, testing and innovation.
SEO Manager output:
• Quality output achieved through others by effective leadership, delegation, teaching, stretching and coaching.
• Demonstrate real commercial understanding through sound judgment.
• An internal and external profile that creates influence through gravitas and respect.
• Positive client ROI.
• Team is effectively managed.
- Able to lead a team, work as an individual or as part of a team to deliver creative solutions.
- A very good knowledge of SEO strategy, from a development and implementation perspective.
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to work well under pressure or to time critical deadlines.
- Very good communicator, comfortable with presenting to clients.
- Highly skilled in analytics and problem solving, with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Solid SEO experience.
- Strong technical SEO ability
- Worked on large eCommerce SEO client budgets.
- Experience in channel at a high level
- Experienced in driving SEO impact for a client (agency) or whilst working in house.
- A sound grounding in digital media.
- Digital Agency
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'