The People Of: Digital are delighted to be working with a leading retailer on an exciting SEO Manager role based in Nottinghamshire.
Great things about this role:
- Work with the world’s biggest brands
- Fast track career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
If you are a technical SEO manager and looking to join a leading retail business, then you’re in luck!
This is a superb opportunity to manage and grow your own team. You will be responsible for the day to day management of multiple websites and be accountable for increasing organic traffic and revenue.
- Managing the SEO performance, ensuring you optimise the performance of the website across multiple partner sites
- Create an SEO roadmap
- Develop and execute SEO strategies
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimise website content and landing pages
- Conduct keyword research
- Direct off-page SEO techniques (e.g. link-building)
What skills do I need?
- Hands-on experience in SEO
- Knowledge of best practice SEO
- Strong knowledge of technical SEO
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Working knowledge of link building
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Good stakeholder management
If you have the above experience and feel you can thrive in this role then please send across a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
- technical SEO
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'