SEO Manager - £35k - £40k
Bookmark currently looking for a commercially focused SEO Manager for a leading tech services organisation. This SEO Manager will play a key role in the redesign of their website and is perfect for someone who can take the SEO efforts to the next level and turn it into a high traffic generating channel.
* Manage day to day on-page optimization including, URLs, Meta Data, Link Building, body content
* Conduct periodic site On Page and Off-Page SEO audits across multiple websites.
* Work with the content team to develop excellent copy for blog articles and product pages that are well researched, engaging and optimized for search engines.
* Be responsible for blogs and adding content to websites.
* Use tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs and Keyword Planner to conduct keyword research with the goal of identifying opportunities for new landing pages and blog content
* Use tools such as SEMrush and Keyword Planner to conduct keyword research identify opportunities for new landing pages and blog content
* Create link building strategies including guest blogging opportunities, PR and outreach.
* Analyse and report on performance using Google Analytics & Search Console
* Deliver strong growth against targets for the Organic channel.
* Demonstrable experience in SEO, with proven experience of delivering growth
* Ability to write high-quality copy and content that is engaging
* Experience in analyzing data and trends; ability to present them in concise reports
* Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush etc.
* Problem Solver, Self-starter, and excellent planner
* Commercially astute and hungry for genuine responsibility
* Excellent at MS Office and knowledge of HTML is desirable.
Based in York the business is currently offering remote working with some requirements to be partially office-based in the future. They are expanding rapidly and are looking for dynamic individuals to join them on this journey. If this sounds of interest please get in contact with Bookmark Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'