Proximity Recruitment are searching for a talented, ambitious SEO Manager (Up to £40,000 + Benefits) to join a thriving, collaborative digital agency in Hertfordshire with a great inclusive & progressive culture & work from home options available. The successful SEO Manager will have at least 4 years’ experience, whilst their responsibilities include:
- Set the SEO strategy for key clients.
- Client & campaign management.
- Working directly with clients in planning and implementing technical SEO campaigns and strategies which add real value to their business.
- Account manage a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts.
- Assist with Business Development in the form of producing proposals/strategies and taking part in pitches for new business.
- Maintain the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships.
- Grow project base revenue to a retainer base revenue/increase value of client portfolio.
- Reporting and presenting results, actions and next steps to clients on an ad hoc and well as organised monthly and quarterly meetings.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a successful, growing agency that prides itself on offering high quality, results-driven SEO, PPC and related services to its diverse client base. As a senior member of the SEO team you’ll be devising strategies and implementing technical campaigns.
If you’d be interested in more details, please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Digital Agency
- SEO copywriting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'